MamboViewPoint is a special destination:
What it is:
* An end-destination
* Remote but stunning because of it’s nature and views.
* A wonderful place for walking, biking, nature, birds and culture enthusiasts.
* A place to learn about the Tanzanian culture.
* A nice place to relax after a safari, before going to Zanzibar/Pangani.
* An Eco lodge for people who respect the nature and the environment.
What it is not:
* A quick pass-trough hotel
* Easy to reach
* A destination for the mass tourism
* A central place from where to visit Tanzania
* A “Mzungu place” without local people